Monday, June 6, 2016


A floating note to my dear


I miss you.

I keep thinking about new names what I can call you the next time. Because sweetie and honey are too mainstream, you deserve better, something new and sweeter. I keep thinking about the next song I can sing for you. Turns out that, apparently I keep thinking only about you most of the time in my head, staring at your photographs.

It's been so many years since I first saw you and amazingly you still take my breath away every single time I look back into your eyes. That divine smile on your face makes me wanna die for you. I want to do and keep doing all the nicest things on earth for you.

My life is wavering with the tides of destiny. Nothing is going right. I know I am a crap but the only reason I never lose hope is you. You my biggest strength, you my sweetest inspiration. Don't know whether I deserve someone like you or not, I can just thank you from my heart for being in my life. Wanna apologize for the times I hurt you. You have the purest heart I have ever seen. I know you would forgive me.

My day starts with a peek into my phone screen hoping for your texts. If I see one, that gives an eternal ecstasy which I can't even afford to describe in words. Even after being with you for so long, I still smile like those newly "got-into-a-relationship" kinda guys who keeps thinking of being sweet to their loves. You may go on saying I am crazy, I am paranoid or I am over-serious, but I can't help it anymore as you have become the sweetest addiction in my life and I just can't stop caring for you. If you feel the same way as I feel, you would know how hard it is to stay away for so long and how I have managed to stay this way. At the end of the day, no matter whatever happens in life, I just want to be with you soon. And you know what? ... That soon is like, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment