Monday, June 6, 2016

Potential Damage: Every idea and advice that is presented in this blog as a part of some articles are purely from my own perspective of how I deal with different challenges of my life. It's my mind map, I just write them down to relax my incessant chain of thoughts. Some you  might find too mainstream and common stuff which big shots keep telling everyday. Feel free to not read even one word after this line, not agree with them or leave your comment if you find something brutally wrong. Also don't sue me if you end up in shit listening to something I say here, because I am not a God. Happy reading and cheers!


Hope

It all started back then in my school days when someone told me for the first time that I had to sing in the music competition arranged during our school week. I went on to the stage, for the first time. My senses stopped working, heart rate clocked at 120 beats per minute, throat dried out and so on and so forth. They say it's the stage fright. Since then, I have performed countless no. of times on stage, given speeches, played guitar, taken classes and every time it's the exact same feeling of nervousness that I experience. Not only stage, that same thing happens with me in every exam, in every interview and in every other thing where I am expected to perform something. Then I started asking myself, what is the thing that actually gives me so much fear in those situations? After a series of introspection events, I finally found that it's the fear of losing, it's the fear of not being the perfect one, it's the fear of screwing up. Then I asked myself, what if I don't care about it anymore? What if I just say like Joe Satriani says on stage every time before performing, "what the hell !". And I did exactly so. Suddenly my inner-self started to realize that the small things, the small mess ups and the singular failures of life don't really matter much in the long run. Look back the to times when you totally screwed up something, thought that it was the end of everything, did it have a very bad long lasting effect? Generally, the answer is no for most of the cases if you analyze it meticulously. So why to be afraid of losing something that is not even worth being bothered about when you look at the bigger picture?

I found that, any particular one thing in life, no matter how big it looks at that very moment, loses it’s charm as the time goes on. Time is a wonderful thing. It heals everything, be it good or bad. While thinking about the failure, you should also analyze the success dynamics. Even if you achieve a grand success in something, will it change your life drastically for good? Well, again the answer is no for most of the cases and even if it does change your life for few moments, yet another challenge is gonna come your way before you know it and your last success can't save you anyway! So basically what I mean to say is even if you excel in one exam or fail, it doesn’t really matter in life. At the end of the day, Hope is all what matters. It's is something that keeps us all alive and helps us not to go astray. So no matter how much you screw up, there will be always a way to get things back on the track again. Just don't loose hope, give some time and get over it. Your life is much much more valuable and has bigger purposes than keep crying over one particular failure, no matter how big that failure is. Never let yourself or any other person in your life to let you feel that you have lost a big chunk of your life due to one particular failure. One of my good friends used to tell me ..”Always think about the lower bounds of your life where it can get to in the worst possible case. Most of the times even that state of yours will be better than many other people happily living on streets and dungeons and you will see a million reasons to smile when you look at them because they are also humans. So, unless you are dead, just chill !”

Life never goes as planned and that's the way it's supposed to be. So we should never give up or lose hope over anything that comes our way. We just need to handle them with great composer and courage, after all, that's what life is. And last but not the least, the best fruit of taking life less seriously is that your average performance matrices increase as you start to work more confidently and efficiently because you don't care about anything or anyone anymore. Saw a meme somewhere in Facebook once which says.. "Never take life so seriously, because nobody else does".

Finally, I a verse from Linking Park’s famous song.

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

 




No comments:

Post a Comment